3-column test table and TestRunner control panel table disappear on run

3-column test table and TestRunner control panel table disappear on run

GW-5
Using IE 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gd4.050301-1519; SP2.

1) Successfully load Selenium with test suite file:
http://192.168.15.132:13250/selenium/selenium/TestRunner.html?test=cweb/TestSuite.html
2) Select and run the first test.
3) The Current Test table and Control Panel table disappear as soon as I hit the "Selected" or "All" button.
4) The test completes but the top-right frame is empty, therefore need refresh/reload the page.

Is there a reason for this?

Re: 3-column test table and TestRunner control panel table disappear on run

GW-5
I know that when I try adding code to, say, selenium-browserbot.js, and the code isn't right, then when I try to run it in TestRunner the upper-left box with the test names stays but the rest is blank. I'm messing around with IE 6.0 on W2K right now, and it shows an "error" icon in the lower left corner; double-clicking on that gives a sort-of useful error message.

Not sure if this relates to what you're seeing, but the behavior sounds similar.