About Integration test

Zeynep Turhan
Hi

Should I use cucumber framework for integration test?

Re: About Integration test

Archana Singh
Depends on your level of understanding about BDD. Although it very understandable to non tech clients, However if not implemented properly could create havoc. So if you are thorough with your concepts please go ahead.