Actions class functions does not work gecko driver

Actions class functions does not work gecko driver

Ankit Gupta-2
Hi All,

My All Actions class methods like (moveToElement,contextclick etc.) working fine on Chrome but same code does not work fine on gecko driver.
I am using latest selenium server : 3.12, latest gecko driver 0.21

Please help, it's urgent.

Thanks,
Ankit

Re: Actions class functions does not work gecko driver

Hardik Thakkar
Hey Ankit,

U need to update gecko driver, sometimes it happens.
And check the path for the same.

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 4:08 PM, Ankit Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

My All Actions class methods like (moveToElement,contextclick etc.) working fine on Chrome but same code does not work fine on gecko driver.
I am using latest selenium server : 3.12, latest gecko driver 0.21

Please help, it's urgent.

Thanks,
Ankit

Re: Actions class functions does not work gecko driver

Deepak Thayat
Even I rollback to previous version and you can do it using cordinates.

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 6:05 PM, Deepak Thayat <[hidden email]> wrote:
It's deprecated in webDriver 3.0

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 5:52 PM, Hardik Thakkar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Ankit,

U need to update gecko driver, sometimes it happens.
And check the path for the same.

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 4:08 PM, Ankit Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

My All Actions class methods like (moveToElement,contextclick etc.) working fine on Chrome but same code does not work fine on gecko driver.
I am using latest selenium server : 3.12, latest gecko driver 0.21

Please help, it's urgent.

Thanks,
Ankit

Regards
Deepak Thayat

--
Regards
Deepak Thayat

Re: Actions class functions does not work gecko driver

Ankit Gupta-2
Hi Hardik,

I am already using the latest gecko driver and which path needs to be check?

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 5:52 PM, Hardik Thakkar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Ankit,

U need to update gecko driver, sometimes it happens.
And check the path for the same.

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 4:08 PM, Ankit Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

My All Actions class methods like (moveToElement,contextclick etc.) working fine on Chrome but same code does not work fine on gecko driver.
I am using latest selenium server : 3.12, latest gecko driver 0.21

Please help, it's urgent.

Thanks,
Ankit

Re: Actions class functions does not work gecko driver

Ankit Gupta-2
I can't change my code specific to the browser because it is working on Chrome.

Then how can I do this?

[...]

Nagendra Kuppala
Can you check your version compatibility.

Selenium version = ???? ( Old selenium version supports, old gecko)
Gecko version = ????  (Up to date gecko needs, up to date firefox)
Firefox version = ????

On Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 3:39:15 AM UTC-7, ankit gupta wrote:
Hi All,

My All Actions class methods like (moveToElement,contextclick etc.) working fine on Chrome but same code does not work fine on gecko driver.
I am using latest selenium server : 3.12, latest gecko driver 0.21

Please help, it's urgent.

Thanks,
Ankit

Re: Actions class functions does not work gecko driver

Ankit Gupta-2
Hi Nagendra,

Currently, I am using all the latest version, Firefox-59, gecko-0.21, selenium: 3.12

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 11:54 PM, Nagendra Kuppala <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can you check your version compatibility.

Selenium version = ???? ( Old selenium version supports, old gecko)
Gecko version = ????  (Up to date gecko needs, up to date firefox)
Firefox version = ????

On Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 3:39:15 AM UTC-7, ankit gupta wrote:
Hi All,

My All Actions class methods like (moveToElement,contextclick etc.) working fine on Chrome but same code does not work fine on gecko driver.
I am using latest selenium server : 3.12, latest gecko driver 0.21

Please help, it's urgent.

Thanks,
Ankit

Re: Actions class functions does not work gecko driver

Evangeline Ireland
I've had similar problems with elements that are in a panel overlay. Code works in Chrome but not in Gecko. Using Selenium 3.4, gecko 0.21, and FF 60.
Selenium can find the element, but the click registers as a click under the panel. I have also tried "focusing" on the panel, but that doesn't help