Add Manoj Kumar to Documentation Team

Daniel Davison
Hi guys,

In the SeleniumHQ group, we had a "documentation" team (https://github.com/orgs/SeleniumHQ/teams/documentation) added on GitHub back in the day that gives access to SeleniumHQ/docs and SeleniumHQ/www.seleniumhq.org

I'd like to recommend adding Manoj (https://github.com/manoj9788) to this team.

Contributions:
  - https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/www.seleniumhq.org/commits?author=manoj9788
  - https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/docs/commits?author=manoj9788

Apparently he is also part of the Selenium Conf committee, so adding him would make sense.

All the best,
Dan.

Re: Add Manoj Kumar to Documentation Team

Luke Inman-Semerau
github invite sent :)

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 5:38 AM, David Burns
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> David Burns
> Email: [hidden email]
>
> On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 1:18 PM, Daniel Davison <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> In the SeleniumHQ group, we had a "documentation" team
>> (https://github.com/orgs/SeleniumHQ/teams/documentation) added on GitHub
>> back in the day that gives access to SeleniumHQ/docs and
>> SeleniumHQ/www.seleniumhq.org
>>
>> I'd like to recommend adding Manoj (https://github.com/manoj9788) to this
>> team.
>>
>> Contributions:
>>   -
>> https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/www.seleniumhq.org/commits?author=manoj9788
>>   - https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/docs/commits?author=manoj9788
>>
>> Apparently he is also part of the Selenium Conf committee, so adding him
>> would make sense.
>>

>> All the best,
>> Dan.

Re: Add Manoj Kumar to Documentation Team

Manoj K
Cool! thank you!

Regards,
Manoj