All the options are not loaded to a dropdown list on the webpage

All the options are not loaded to a dropdown list on the webpage

Madhavi Losetty
Hi,

I am using selenium python for automation of my regression testing. With automation script, I am not able to see all the options which are dynamically loaded into a drop-down list. I don't see any issues when I tried to log in manually. I am able to see all the options when I log in manually.

self.driver.implicitly_wait(60)
self.driver.get(self.baseURL + "/home.aspx")
time.sleep(30)
self.driver.find_element_by_id("Task_ActionsList_5").click()
self.driver.find_element_by_xpath(".//*[@id='Task_ActionsList_5']/option[4]").click()

<select id="Task_ActionsList_3" style="font-size:Small;" onblur="looseFocusFunction(this);" onfocus="getFocusFunction(this);" onchange="actionsFunction(this);" name="Task$ctl04$ActionsList">
<option value="Select">---Select---</option>
<option value="Details">Details</option>
<option value="Publish">Publish</option>
<option value="Edit">Edit</option>
<option value="Delete">Delete</option>
</select>

Bolded option is not visible on the page when logged in by the automation script. I have increased the implicit time and also wait for testing. Any ideas highly appreciable?