Authenticating on a windows pop up via chromedriver in Java

Authenticating on a windows pop up via chromedriver in Java

bharathi sriram
Hello all-
I have been looking for info in the net, and none of the solution worked for me.
Below line of code works fine in FF, but does not do anything in Chrome(test run also hangs)
driver.get("https://username:pwd@HOSTNAME");
I tried many ways in chrome, nothing worked for me. If you know of any solution to this issue, Please help out.
I used Robot class, I tried getWindowHandles and then did sendKeys().

Re: Authenticating on a windows pop up via chromedriver in Java

Jonathan Herbaut
Hi !
My answer will seems weird, but try to add a / at the end of your call : driver.get("https://username:pwd@HOSTNAME/");
I tried to find a way to authenticate like you, and when I add that /, I wanted to sing just after "It's a kind of magic".

Le jeudi 3 mai 2018 00:25:05 UTC+2, bharathi sriram a écrit :
Hello all-
I have been looking for info in the net, and none of the solution worked for me.
Below line of code works fine in FF, but does not do anything in Chrome(test run also hangs)
driver.get("https://username:pwd@HOSTNAME");
I tried many ways in chrome, nothing worked for me. If you know of any solution to this issue, Please help out.
I used Robot class, I tried getWindowHandles and then did sendKeys().

Re: Authenticating on a windows pop up via chromedriver in Java

badri manoj
Can you share what error you are getting exactly. Before running the
script change the browser zoom to 100% and try run some times if your
browser zoom is other than 100% scripts willl not Run.

Thanks and Regards,
Manoj Badri
Thanks and Regards,
Badri Manoj