AutoIT Scripts not working in EDGE

pranab singh
Hi Folks,

I have a scenario where i need to click on the browse button and insert a filename in EDGE browser.

I am facing the issue as Below:

* when i click on the browse button the windows control opens up as shown below.
Inline image 1

* When this windows control opens up the Auto IT is not working.. But If manually i close this windows control and click on the browse button then AutoIT works fine in this case.

* Have tried entering the ESCAPE button etc to close the windows control but whenever selenium opens up the windows control the AUTOIT doesnot work.

*Also , as the window is opened ,we cant sendkeys in the browser to close the windows control as windows control is in the top.

Did any one faced this issue.

Do please help me out on this.
Thanks in Advance

Regards