Automating postman documentation using selenium

Automating postman documentation using selenium

sangwanekta24
Hello,
I know Selenium is a browser automating tool. I am struggling to know if it can be used for automating API tests using Postman documentation once login to the web page is done.
Thanks

Re: Automating postman documentation using selenium

ankit garg-2
There is no need to integrate the postman and Selenium.

You can test the API using HTTPUrlconnection class.Please follow below link for more details.

If you need to parse and validate the response you can use the JsonĀ  class of java.

Regards,
Ankit