Automation browser keep on focusing which interrupts other works on Mac system

Automation browser keep on focusing which interrupts other works on Mac system

Prakash F

When I run Automation in chrome browser, I could not focus on Eclipse or other windows even Chrome browser.

Each time the automated browser getting focussed. Example Taking screenshot and opening new tap,..

How to run automation without disturbing other work flows ? [Not about background running]

Please share with your ideas.