Bark

GW-5
Hi all,

I was wondering:

is it possible to skip an include?

We've got each test calling

include  |  LoginTask.html  |  user=keiko

I'd like to skip this include statement sometimes. For example, If I'm developing a test (EventCreate for example) and I know that login passed already, I will want to skip the login command so I dont' have to run it every time I make a tiny change to the EventCreate

Test File: EventCreate.html

Re: Bark

GW-5
Sorry for the "Bark" Title.

That was an accident.

Re: Bark

Garret,
That really depends. You could probably hack something up with the selenium user-extensions.js, but it would require you to likely change the include extension and also come up with a good strategy for what circumstances you'd like to skip. Alternatively, you could look in to Selenium Remote Control, which provides language support for Selenium tests in Java, Ruby, Perl, and C#. Or finally, if you'd prefer to stay with the table-driven mode and just want a bit more flexibility, my company, Autoriginate, makes a product called HostedQA that can provide that extra bit of functionality and logic to Selenium tests. You can check out more at http://www.hostedqa.com.