C# Selenium How to use Safari Technology Preview

C# Selenium How to use Safari Technology Preview

Jibu Mathew

How we can instruct Selenium to use Safari Technology Preview in C#?

In Java, we can set that using the method setUseTechnologyPreview, but unable to find similar method in C# class SafariOptions.

We have tried by using options.AddAdditionalCapability('useTechnologyPreview', true), but it did not work.