C# Selenium How to use Safari Technology Preview

C# Selenium How to use Safari Technology Preview

Jibu Mathew

How we can instruct Selenium to use Safari Technology Preview in C#?

In Java, we can set that using the method setUseTechnologyPreview, but unable to find similar method in C# class SafariOptions.

We have tried by using options.AddAdditionalCapability('useTechnologyPreview', true), but it did not work.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/selenium-users/90790d5c-9e1d-4a22-ba7d-9d592802d853%40googlegroups.com.