Can't access elements in Chrome's Clear Browser Data Window

Can't access elements in Chrome's Clear Browser Data Window

Néstor Boscán
Hi

I'm trying to interact with the elements in Chrome's Clear Browsing Data window (chrome://settings/clearBrowserData) via WebDriver. Everytime I try to wait for the CLEAR DATA button to be visible but I keep getting:

org.openqa.selenium.TimeoutException: Expected condition failed: waiting for visibility of element located by By.id: clearBrowsingDataConfirm

Any ideas?