Can we automate applications hosted on Citrix using selenium

Can we automate applications hosted on Citrix using selenium

Renuka Hosagoudar
Hi I tried to launch a Citrix browser and launch Ie icon on that.Now when I launch my  application on Ie it is giving an error .How do I resolve to this.Base problem is there are two browsers.One on which Citrix is running.one more ie