Chrome Switches to open DevTools and change its layout every time I run a test

Chrome Switches to open DevTools and change its layout every time I run a test

Adrián Rougouski
Hello!

I manage to make DevTools open by default by adding:

ChromeOptions options = new ChromeOptions();
options.addArguments("--auto-open-devtools-for-tabs");

Now I'm trying to change the layout and set it as undock by default or at least at the bottom of the page, but I can't find any Chrome Switches to do this.

I've tried Actions - sendKeys, but they don't appear to work for this.

If that is at all possible, since I'm already feeling ambitious, I was also looking into sending each window to a different display screen.

It may sound trivial, but given the amount of times I do this during the day, I will find it very useful.

Thanks in advance!