Chrome browser does not get launched when running form Cmd prompt

Chrome browser does not get launched when running form Cmd prompt

Ravishankar
Hi All,

 I am having a project structure like this, the project is TestNG and selenium webdriver based framework.

When I run this program via eclipse, I am able to run the program and the chrome driver launches the chrome browser.

Whereas when I invoke via command line using this command,

java -cp ".\lib\*;.\bin;\classes;C:\Core_Auto\ACAutomation" org.testng.TestNG suites\sanity.xml

the chrome browser does not get launched. I am getting only the below message:

Can you please help me on this?

Chrome browser does not get launched when running form Cmd prompt

ANoQA
Make sure cmd is not run as admin.