Continuous integration with help of selenium

Continuous integration with help of selenium

GW-5
Dear All,

We are trying to achieve continuous integration with this plan:

Our application has few web based usecase and some non-web usecase.

We are planning to use cruise control to run the junit test cases.

The plan is to use selenium java driven mode (junit testcases) to perform functional tests for web based usecase and normal junit testcases for non-web usecases.

We are having lot of difficulties with java driven mode, posted in other topic.

Does anyone have anyother suggestion for it?

Thanks in advance,

Chintan.

Re: Continuous integration with help of selenium

Dan Fabulich
Chintan Oza wrote:

> Does anyone have anyother suggestion for it?

Selenium Remote Control answers this problem too.  Aside from having a
functional Java API, you can also use it to run HTML Selenese tests under
continuous integration.

http://www.openqa.org/selenium-rc/selenese.html

-Dan