Converting openscript code to selenium code.

Converting openscript code to selenium code.

SAMRIDHI KHANNA
Hi I have 500 scripts available in openscript and the company wants to switch to selenium now and the want to write code that does it.
I s it possible to get 70% correct selenium script??
And the openscript codes are without any documentation, commenting.
There's an example of script attached with this.

script.java (11K) Download Attachment