Div BlockUI firefox 58 quantum are crashing my tests cases

Div BlockUI firefox 58 quantum are crashing my tests cases

Caue Luan
Hello everyone, after mozilla firefox updated from 57 to 58 my tests cases are crashing, saying that have a div BlockUI blocking the requested element, somebody alredy had this error? how you solved? even using the lately version of geckoDriver and selenium i still getting this msg