Do I need to have twisted server in order to test with driven mod e?

Do I need to have twisted server in order to test with driven mod e?

Paatsch, Bernd
Do I need to have twisted server in order to test with driven mode?

Do I need to have twisted server in order to test with driven mode? Or can it be run within the web server I am going to test?

I have an embedded Linux machine running a web server that I like to test.
I would prefer using the driven mode right on that web server if possible.
I don't care which scripting language to use. I would prefer python though but that is not so important. Important is that it works.

Bernd