Driven mode

Paatsch, Bernd
Driven mode

Hello All,

I am still struggling to get the Driven Mode to work on my embedded Linux web server. I am even not sure if what I am trying to accomplish is even possible.

Scenario:

  • I have an embedded Linux web server controlling the application on that server. Currently I run in TestRunner mode, which works great. However the TestRunner mode has certain limitations. Therefore I like to see what the Driven Mode can do.
  • I like to run the Driven Mode directly from the embedded Linux server and not from a client machine connecting to the web server. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Bernd

Re: Driven mode

Dan Fabulich
Paatsch, Bernd wrote:

> * I like to run the Driven Mode directly from the embedded Linux server
> and not from a client machine connecting to the web server. Is this
> possible?

That's exactly how the Java Driver works...  I don't know much about the
Python Driver, but I'd have to assume that it's possible.

-Dan

Re: Driven mode

Grig Gheorghiu-2
You need the Twisted server running for the Python Driven Mode to work.

Grig