Dropdownlist got reset in my test

AamirSaleem
Hi
I am testing a drop-down list which fetch some data from db.
In manual testing it works fine and also recorded by selenium IDE with
"select" command  but when i run the test the value from drop-down
list appear for a moment then again disappear and logs tells that no
such label is found.
I use selectAndWait command as I feel the drop-down list takes some
time to load and meanwhile selenium made the selection and when drop-
down list loads it got reset by it , but it did not work.

So plz help me to solve this problem in selenium IDE.