Enable Public Wiki for the Docs Repo

Harry King
Hi Gang,

To lower the barrier to entry for getting the docs updated, I would like to suggest that the wiki feature on the docs repo be enabled, and made available to the public.  This way we can plan future content without creating a full PR, and get the user facing docs out of the wiki on the main repo.

Any thoughts?

Hazmeister