End of all tests

Nortier David

Hello

I want to send a email only when all the tests are ended to play : « where/when » can I to code this ?

Thanks

  David

====== DISCLAIMER ======

http://www.cph.be/maildisclaimer

RE: End of all tests

Nortier David

In Nunit indeed

Thanks

But OneTimeTearDown ocurs for each test : I want only for the last test.

RE: End of all tests

Nortier David

Great !

Thank you

RE: End of all tests

Nortier David

I’ve reply to quickly

OneTimeSetUp & OneTimeTearDown are played for each test …

Re: End of all tests

Joe Ward
I could give a note, you ask very broad questions and don't provide a lot of context to help people give you answers. A lot of what you're trying to solve would be much more easily done if you were as detailed as possible in explaining what your environment is.

That being said, OneTimeSetup etc. are run for all the tests in a fixture. Therefore, you'd need to import the tests you want to run into the fixture you're setting the reporter up in.

I'm also sure there are plenty more answers that are probably more specific to you that will answer your question. Again, though, we'd need to hear more information on your environment in order to give answers that will be of more use to you.

On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 at 14:18, Nortier David <[hidden email]> wrote:

I’ve reply to quickly

OneTimeSetUp & OneTimeTearDown are played for each test …

RE: End of all tests

Nortier David

It’s ok

Mistake about the namespace (it must be the same)

Sory

RE: End of all tests

Nortier David

Hello

Who knows the equivalent of OneTimeSetUp in Xunit ?

(in windows c#)

Tks

David