Error when using W3C and "Maximize" in Webdriver

Error when using W3C and "Maximize" in Webdriver

Murat Ozdemir
Hello everyone,

It's my first time posting here and I was having an issue with webdriver.manage.window.maximize command when using Ruby and W3C as the dialect.  For some reason this command works when I use IE as the browser I'm testing against but Chrome result in errors like this only when using W3C:

.rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/selenium-webdriver-3.11.0/lib/selenium/webdriver/remote/http/common.rb:88:in `create_response': unexpected response, code=404, content-type="text/plain" (Selenium::WebDriver::Error::WebDriverError)
unknown command: session/95d8c1c58eca68c670070dd5086108f5/window/maximize

Has anyone ran into this issue?  I tried this locally on my mac as well as a remote hub/node on a Windows VM with the same issue.

Thanks!