Firefox in safe mode

Selenium Learner

Hi All,

Is there any olternative way to resolve when running my tests with firefox I am getting the window like "firefox safe mode" and driver getting struck here, How to overcome such type fo issue

Here i am attaching snapshot

Details about environment:

Firefox 19
WebDriver 2.29
Window 7

Thanks in Advance
Sunny

Safemode.jpg (41K) Download Attachment

Re: Firefox in safe mode

Som K
Even i am facing same problem. Desperately looking for a solution

On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 at 7:54:57 PM UTC+5:30, Selenium Learner wrote:
Any one have idea about this..,

Regards,
Sunny

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 11:57 AM, Selenium Learner <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="0zrQQKl0qD8J" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">seleniuml...@...> wrote: