Getting error while running the Test suite/Test case

Getting error while running the Test suite/Test case

Rakesh Rai
Hi,
I recorded a script using Chrome IDE and able to replay it successfully. I saved this Test Suite/Test case as default side extension. When I am trying to run same script on Command Prompt using selenium standalone server, getting below error.
Appreciate any help on this.

C:\Users\RKRAI>java -jar D:\Software\selenium-server-standalone-3.12.0.jar -htmlSuite "*firefox" "http://localhos
t" "D:\OPC\Demo_Env_Automation\Demo_Suite.side" "D:\OPC\Demo_Env_Automation\demo_result.html"
Download the Selenium HTML Runner from http://www.seleniumhq.org/download/ and
use that to run your HTML suite.

Thanks
RR