Getting "org.openqa.selenium.remote.ProtocolHandshake createSession" with Detected dialect: OSS

Getting "org.openqa.selenium.remote.ProtocolHandshake createSession" with Detected dialect: OSS

Prasanna Bhattarai
Hi I am getting "org.openqa.selenium.remote.ProtocolHandshake createSession" with Detected dialect: OSS

I am running a script that creates artifacts into JIRA. The script was completely good till yesterday but today suddenly I started getting the error. There is no change in the excel nor in the script. Apart from the mentioned error I am seeing the below as well:

at package.Test.main(Test.java:49)