Getting this error while running my very first program

Getting this error while running my very first program

Punk
Please help me out guys

Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 11.40.19 PM.png (145K) Download Attachment

Re: Getting this error while running my very first program

Dev Perera
Hello,

You have to give driver exe path before starting webdriver. In your case you have to give gecko driver path.
Ex;
System.setProperty("webdriver.gecko.driver", "D:\\MyFodlder\\geckodriver.exe");
WebDriver driver = new FirefoxDriver();

On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 8:51:21 AM UTC+5:30, Punk wrote:
Please help me out guys

Re: Getting this error while running my very first program

total QA

The error is due to the executable file is missing. But instead of storing this file in a particular location. Make sure copy this file in the Java Project itself. In this case we no need to provide the full path.

System.setProperty("webdriver.firefox.driver","geckodriver.exe");

thanks,