Going through reCaptcha

Antoine WebMix

Hi everyone, I've been using a script on a website and to automate stuff I had to go through a reCaptcha during the login phase. Everything worked well two weeks ago but now I can't go through reCaptcha cause it detects that the driver is working with a script.

I'm using the Google Chrome driver (also tried with Friefox and got the same problem) and once the driver was launch, I used to manually connect myself to the website and using a simple "input()" I can login and when I'm connected the script start again, but now I can't login (manually) cause it detects the "script".

What can I do to be able to login on a selenium web driver ? Thanks in advance

Re: Going through reCaptcha

Joe Ward

On 29 April 2018 at 18:01, Antoine WebMix <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everyone, I've been using a script on a website and to automate stuff I had to go through a reCaptcha during the login phase. Everything worked well two weeks ago but now I can't go through reCaptcha cause it detects that the driver is working with a script.

I'm using the Google Chrome driver (also tried with Friefox and got the same problem) and once the driver was launch, I used to manually connect myself to the website and using a simple "input()" I can login and when I'm connected the script start again, but now I can't login (manually) cause it detects the "script".

What can I do to be able to login on a selenium web driver ? Thanks in advance

Re: Going through reCaptcha

Bala subramanian
i am tried selenium codes ...... how to access internet explorer history ?

selenium related to open source right? pls help me?

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 4:20 PM, Joe Ward <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

$BALU$

Re: Going through reCaptcha

Krishnan Mahadevan
Bala

Please post your question separately as a new one because this thread is discussing about captchas and you are asking about something that is NOT related to captchas.

On Mon 30 Apr, 2018, 16:26 Bala subramanian, <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

bruce-2
Hey!!

I've been struggling with how to deal with captchas as well. The target site:
https://myred.nebraska.edu/psp/myred/NBL/HRMS/c/COMMUNITY_ACCESS.CLASS_SEARCH.GBL?&

If anyone has a good/solid approach, I'd like to hear about it. I
suspect that a good approach will be painful as the captcha "tech" is
created by google so any use of the normal chrome/sel processes will
be detected. In fact, I'm thinking that the solution to this issue
will involve some method of really approximating the "behaviour"
attributes of a "real" user.  -- mouse clicks, mouse location, time
between clicks tec..

Hate when a public site does this mess!! -- It's a public college site
with course information!

Thanks

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 7:19 AM, ⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Bala
>
> Please post your question separately as a new one because this thread is
> discussing about captchas and you are asking about something that is NOT
> related to captchas.
>

> On Mon 30 Apr, 2018, 16:26 Bala subramanian, <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> i am tried selenium codes ...... how to access internet explorer history ?
>>
>> selenium related to open source right? pls help me?
>>

>> On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 4:20 PM, Joe Ward <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> I suggest starting another topic in this case, you're replying to one
>>> that's unrelated to what you want the answer for.

>>> --
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/selenium-users/CAJPyTs2LVxvL8NcKyLKX_bKKhwmjYFRxrm%2BgLwg%3D3SYLZZqJwg%40mail.gmail.com.

>> --
>> $BALU$
>>
>> --

> Thanks & Regards
> Krishnan Mahadevan
>
> "All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening
> or in love with someone else!"
> My Scribblings @ http://wakened-cognition.blogspot.com/
>
> My Technical Scribbings @ http://rationaleemotions.wordpress.com/

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/selenium-users/CANikZLnFwDC_NydhzprwrzgWp8vMceOECBMm6jvzFrrWUNvVjw%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: Going through reCaptcha

skonthebass
reCaptcha's sole purpose is to defeat automation so it is not surprising.  Google will change it's names, id's and labels regularly so even if you do get automation to work it won't for very long.  I suggest using the test purpose widget as suggested above.

On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 11:37:11 PM UTC-4, Antoine WebMix wrote:

Hi everyone, I've been using a script on a website and to automate stuff I had to go through a reCaptcha during the login phase. Everything worked well two weeks ago but now I can't go through reCaptcha cause it detects that the driver is working with a script.

I'm using the Google Chrome driver (also tried with Friefox and got the same problem) and once the driver was launch, I used to manually connect myself to the website and using a simple "input()" I can login and when I'm connected the script start again, but now I can't login (manually) cause it detects the "script".

What can I do to be able to login on a selenium web driver ? Thanks in advance

Re: Going through reCaptcha

Roger Cook
Earlier in the thread, That Guy mentioned https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/faq which has instructions on how to configure a reCAPTCHAv2 in a test environment that when checked, will always pass. You can configure automated tests for these environments, but you will not be able to test a real reCAPTCHA  in a production environment in an automated way.

roger