Google block automation login by selenium

Google block automation login by selenium

Thanh Nguyen

img.png

Please help me.
I using selenium Chrome driver to login gmail but Google block automation login.

Re: Google block automation login by selenium

Joe Ward
Do you work for Google? Why are you trying to login to Gmail via a browser?

I would imagine it's blocking you in some way because Google doesn't want people accessing that service in the way you're trying to access it.

On Sun, 22 Dec 2019 at 14:56, Thanh Nguyen <[hidden email]> wrote:

img.png

Please help me.
I using selenium Chrome driver to login gmail but Google block automation login.

Re: Google block automation login by selenium

Aniket Mane
Agreed with joe. Also, captcha automation is also not possible.

If you want to practice, go with different site.

On Sun, Dec 22, 2019, 9:40 PM Joe Ward <[hidden email]> wrote:
Do you work for Google? Why are you trying to login to Gmail via a browser?

I would imagine it's blocking you in some way because Google doesn't want people accessing that service in the way you're trying to access it.

On Sun, 22 Dec 2019 at 14:56, Thanh Nguyen <[hidden email]> wrote:

img.png

Please help me.
I using selenium Chrome driver to login gmail but Google block automation login.

Re: Google block automation login by selenium

sarvjeets sdei
Selenium with Java

Finally I did it but its little tricky and achieve the following scenario
-> Login with gmail (Google Chrome Version 83)
-> Compose an email
-> select different label
-> send it to myself
-> and verified the mail received

Please let me know if help is need to complete the task

No need to create new account, just use your existing one ....

Thank you

On Sun, 22 Dec 2019 at 14:56, Thanh Nguyen <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="jrQbwt53AQAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">thanh...@...> wrote:

img.png

Please help me.
I using selenium Chrome driver to login gmail but Google block automation login.

Re: Google block automation login by selenium

Olalekan Adeniyi
Hey mate,

I need help with this asap