Handle Authentication Popup

Md SaddaM Hossain
In the latest release of Selenium authenticationUsing() function is disabled. Is there any good workaround solution to be able to handle this situation. Note that we have to use this accross all browser so we can not pass it through url. Looking for suggestions.

Re: Handle Authentication Popup

Shawn McCarthy-2
Is there a cookie you can set? That's how I've always done "authentication".

On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 9:09:09 PM UTC-7, Saddy wrote:
In the latest release of Selenium authenticationUsing() function is disabled. Is there any good workaround solution to be able to handle this situation. Note that we have to use this accross all browser so we can not pass it through url. Looking for suggestions.

Re: Handle Authentication Popup

Md SaddaM Hossain
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. We execute test cases in test servers with help of Grid and we have multiple user logins as well. So its restricting us to set cookies.