Help me:Element visble and clicked but page doesn't navigate from login for the first time.

Help me:Element visble and clicked but page doesn't navigate from login for the first time.

chandrasekar.h
Hi,

All elements visibleĀ  and click/entering inputs but page doesn't navigate to next page it works only after retry the testcase.
I have checked my xpath and added wait time function.It still happens.