Hi when i redirect from the URL to secure(https) url on clicking the link

Hi when i redirect from the URL to secure(https) url on clicking the link

GW-5
HI

Facing the problem when i was open the Http://URL and click the link then this link redirect to the HttpS:// URL and on this URL It will not recongnize anything like i was use "veriftTextPresent | This is Text " but it will finish the test cases execution before coming on this command and i will also use pause or clickwait both ok

Re: Hi when i redirect from the URL to secure(https) url on clicking the link

Alexandre Garel

Amit a écrit :
> HI
>
> Facing the problem when i was open the Http://URL and click the link then this link redirect to the HttpS:// URL and on this URL It will not recongnize anything like i was use "veriftTextPresent | This is Text " but it will finish the test cases execution before coming on this command and i will also use pause or clickwait both ok

Not completely sure of what I tell here.
The problem is a "same origin policy" problem. That is selenium is
javascript and for security reasons, a browser won't let it access a
page which is from a different domain. In your case, you don't change
domain but you change protocol which is the same.
So the solution is :
- with IE, to run your test with testRunner.hta (a special high
privileged mode for IE)
- with Firefox to run your test with selenium IDE extension
(http://www.openqa.org/selenium-ide/) which as an extension does not
have security restrictions

Hope it helps
Alex

Ce message est protégé par les règles relatives au secret des correspondances. Il est donc établi à destination exclusive de son destinataire. Celui-ci peut donc contenir des informations confidentielles. La divulgation de ces informations est à ce titre rigoureusement interdite. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, merci de le renvoyer à l'expéditeur dont l'adresse e-mail figure ci-dessus et de détruire le message ainsi que toute pièce jointe.

This message is protected by the secrecy of correspondence rules. Therefore, this message is intended solely for the attention of the addressee. This message may contain privileged or confidential information, as such the disclosure of these informations is strictly forbidden. If, by mistake, you have received this message, please return this message to the addressser whose e-mail address is written above and destroy this message and all files attached.