How can i read and write data in csv using selenium webdriver

How can i read and write data in csv using selenium webdriver

Anshita Sen
I want to read and write data in csv using selenium webdriver .Can anyone help me in writing thisĀ

Thanks
Anshita

Re: How can i read and write data in csv using selenium webdriver

Shawn McCarthy-2
Selenium does not read or write to CSV files