How to Run Selenium tests with Nightwatch?

How to Run Selenium tests with Nightwatch?

xiaodongxu01
I do have a questions about the Nightwatch and Selenium automation testing.  How to Run Selenium tests with Nightwatch?
I am trying to run Selenium testing in window server side use IE. Since IE does not support headless I am trying to run selenium using Nightwatch.
Any suggestions?

Thanks

Don