How to automate extjs framework using selenium

How to automate extjs framework using selenium

Paresh Nit
Hi Team,
My application is design in extjs framework and facing lot of problems to automate because it's dynamically changing DOM so please suggest me how to solve this problem.
I am trying every type Xpath but after some time period its changing.
Can you please guide me how to configure extjs with selenium and Java.

Re: How to automate extjs framework using selenium

Jonathan Herbaut
Hi !
With my personal experience, I prefer to use id and name to identify an element rather than using Xpath. Because if your page is often mutated, it will be hard to understand the logic of your page.
If it's the first time you use Selenium, don't try to automate hard website like the one you try to manipulate (hope for you that you don't try to manipulate a single page app, you will have a lot of fun).
There is a lot of tools in Selenium to provide the service you want, but you must know the limits and the possibilities of them. Only experience will help you because your question is too general.