How to calculate the execution time of a scenario (a group of scripts).

How to calculate the execution time of a scenario (a group of scripts).

Abburi Suprita
Hi
I am Suprita, I have a question on how can we calculate the execution time of a single script in a scenario.For example there are 6 scripts in a scenario.I want to know the time taken by each script to get executed  which means that I have to calculate the complete execution time of each script.It must be written in the script itself.I have been trying this in many ways but none.

Re: How to calculate the execution time of a scenario (a group of scripts).

Akshat Gupta
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5204051/how-to-calculate-the-running-time-of-my-program