How to check value in a cell of a table

GW-5
In the HTML code, I don't see ID/name of the table which I can use to check the value in a cell of the table. In this case how can we verify the value? I have checked the forum and in most of the threads, the reply was to use table name. If the answer is in any of the threads, I apologize.

Here is sample HTML code:

<TR>
<TD>Current Balance</TD>
<TD><B>$1,499</B></TD>
</TR>

After submitting, the result $1,499 (checkpoint) will be populated in one of a cell in a table for which I don't have a name/ID.

Thanks in advance,
Praveen

Re: How to check value in a cell of a table

Alexandre Garel

Praveen Kudire a écrit :

> In the HTML code, I don't see ID/name of the table which I can use to check the value in a cell of the table. In this case how can we verify the value? I have checked the forum and in most of the threads, the reply was to use table name. If the answer is in any of the threads, I apologize.
>
> Here is sample HTML code:

> <TR>
> <TD>Current Balance</TD>
> <TD><B>$1,499</B></TD>
> </TR>
>
> After submitting, the result $1,499 (checkpoint) will be populated in one of a cell in a table for which I don't have a name/ID.

In such a case you should use a XPath locator and use the index of the
table to reach it. For example xpath=//table[4]/td[2]
See http://www.zvon.org/xxl/XPathTutorial/General/examples.html for an
explanation.

Hope it helps
Alex

Ce message est protégé par les règles relatives au secret des correspondances. Il est donc établi à destination exclusive de son destinataire. Celui-ci peut donc contenir des informations confidentielles. La divulgation de ces informations est à ce titre rigoureusement interdite. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, merci de le renvoyer à l'expéditeur dont l'adresse e-mail figure ci-dessus et de détruire le message ainsi que toute pièce jointe.

This message is protected by the secrecy of correspondence rules. Therefore, this message is intended solely for the attention of the addressee. This message may contain privileged or confidential information, as such the disclosure of these informations is strictly forbidden. If, by mistake, you have received this message, please return this message to the addressser whose e-mail address is written above and destroy this message and all files attached.