How to convert the class files to java files? any help will be appreciated!

How to convert the class files to java files? any help will be appreciated!

javelearner
Hi there Selenium user,

Its a general questions.. I had created few class under new project and package, I have no idea what happened all of the files (which where working file before) have been converted to class files , they were java files before.. I am new to java and never had this program before..

Can anyone please help how I can fix this??

Thanks!!