How to create a framework to can hit every API's

How to create a framework to can hit every API's

Sabak Global
Hi All,

Could anyone help me how to create a framework that can hit or access  all the API's in an application.

I want to see if I am getting response or not

Re: How to create a framework to can hit every API's

Shawn McCarthy-2
You wouldn't use selenium for that. Selenium is used for browser automation, not API.