How to get Official/Authentic Selenium certification?

How to get Official/Authentic Selenium certification?

OMMAIR BUTT
I want to take Selenium training and get certified. Apparently there are many sites which offer training and certification, but which one is Official/Authentic??

Re: How to get Official/Authentic Selenium certification?

Krishnan Mahadevan
To the best of my knowledge there is nothing called Official Selenium training and Official Selenium certification.

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 3:21 AM, OB <[hidden email]> wrote:
I want to take Selenium training and get certified. Apparently there are many sites which offer training and certification, but which one is Official/Authentic??

Re: How to get Official/Authentic Selenium certification?

devon hann
If they are offering certification it's a lie, there is no accreditation on WebDriver as it is an open source tool. No on owns the product; therefore, no one can offer certification.

On Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 12:48:13 AM UTC-4, OB wrote:
I want to take Selenium training and get certified. Apparently there are many sites which offer training and certification, but which one is Official/Authentic??

Re: How to get Official/Authentic Selenium certification?

OMMAIR BUTT
Thank you so much for your feedback.
When I googled, I found that there are many companies offering selenium training and certification if you pass their exam. Is this kind of certification worth any recognition?

Thanks,
Ommair.

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 8:57 AM devon hann <[hidden email]> wrote:
If they are offering certification it's a lie, there is no accreditation on WebDriver as it is an open source tool. No on owns the product; therefore, no one can offer certification.

On Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 12:48:13 AM UTC-4, OB wrote:
I want to take Selenium training and get certified. Apparently there are many sites which offer training and certification, but which one is Official/Authentic??

Re: How to get Official/Authentic Selenium certification?

Krishnan Mahadevan
What feedback are you expecting ? There is no official recognised certification for selenium.

It's upto if you want to sign up for those trainings and go through with their exams though!

On Wed 2 May, 2018, 23:11 OMMAIR BUTT, <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hey Krishnan! Thanks for your feedback again. I’m new to Selenium and need to get trained. I noticed a bunch of trainings + certification offerings by many companies but wasn’t sure which one is official or accredited. Also, when I checked Selenium’s site, I didn’t see any section for certification info.

Can you recommend any GOOD companies who provide Selenium training and their certification? Would appreciate your input.

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 1:44 PM ⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝ <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

I self-trained myself in Selenium. So, I would be the last person who can offer you guidance on whom to reach out to for trainings.

You can try this one: https://www.compendiumdev.co.uk/page.php?title=online_training

Alan, I believe has been closely involved with Selenium for a long time.

Thanks & Regards

Krishnan Mahadevan

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of OMMAIR BUTT <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at 11:25 PM