How to group tests together in Visual Studio 2015 with MSTest v2 framework?

How to group tests together in Visual Studio 2015 with MSTest v2 framework?

el.gato.negro.v
Hello everyone,

I am having troubles trying to group tests in visual studio.

My solution contains a folder with some classes:
  • TestFolder
    • test1.cs
    • test2.cs
    • ...
    • testN.cs
Each class contains the following tags:

[TestClass]
[TestMethod]
[TestCategory("category"), TestCategory("category2")]
[Description("101369")]

So each class is a test

I am trying to group some test together but I am not sure how to proceed. Using orderedtest does not find any of my tests. I am thinking of creating a new class that would call each of tests but that seems a lot of work for little return. Any suggestions?

Thank you.