How to login to a service using certs (X.509 Certs) in selenium ?

How to login to a service using certs (X.509 Certs) in selenium ?

Med G
I am using selenium as my testing framework in Winnaker, and I need to add support to X509 Cert login,

I can do that in using "curl"

curl --cert mycert.crt --key mykey.key --cacert ca.crt --https://IP:PORT//applications

I was wondering if I could do the same thing in Selenium ?
or is it possible to the login do through curl and then continue the rest of it in selenium ?