How to make selenium SEARCH for a SPECIFIC file from a list. Need Help!

How to make selenium SEARCH for a SPECIFIC file from a list. Need Help!

brandoncogtest
I have a project that wants me to take a list of ID numbers and then find the matching excel sheet that goes with that ID number and upload it to a website and then go down to the next ID number and do the same. From my googling and youtubing I have not found anything close; only that my answer Might have something to do with AutoIT. Yalls help would be Greatly appreciated!