How to simply use log4j.xml in another class

How to simply use log4j.xml in another class

sreedevivasudevan91
I have create log 4j xml file inside package outside src like attached (log xml)
i have created log class(log)
then i have created  another class  with main method where i am using log.info(log13)
My issue is log not getting created,however no error is shown
Please help.
Please find attached document.

log4j.xml (607 bytes) Download Attachment
Log.java (671 bytes) Download Attachment
log13.java (782 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: How to simply use log4j.xml in another class

Krishnan Mahadevan

You might want to post this query on a log4j relevant forum (stackoverflow perhaps?)

Please help keep this forum relevant by posting queries that are ONLY related to Selenium/WebDriver.

Thanks & Regards

Krishnan Mahadevan