How to update a number in a textbox?

I have a textbox for a number (requestID) which has to be updated by one step every time I have pushed the submit button.
Does anybody know if there is a patch for this problem or maybe you know how this problem could be solved?

Thank you in advance!

/ Lena

Re: How to update a number in a textbox?

jamesnot007
Hi Lena,
  If you konw how to get the updated requestID,you can store it  first in a
variant like |store|reg=***|variant name|.
And you can use the variant in the test script in later.