Html popup window: How to keep control over popup

Html popup window: How to keep control over popup

Paatsch, Bernd
Html popup window: How to keep control over popup

Hello,

I have following line of code:

<li>Security code:<br><button id="btnChangeSecurityCode" name="btnChangeSecurityCode" type="button" value="btnChangeSecurityCode" onclick="openWindow('change_security_code.php', 370, 380) ">Change Code</button></li>

I use clickAndwait and the id to open the popup window. However then I do not know how to access it. Any idea?

Thanks
Bernd Paatsch