I want to start working in POM .Can anybody guide me how to start working with it

I want to start working in POM .Can anybody guide me how to start working with it

Anshita Sen
I want to automate my mobile app using appium for which i want to use page object model. but im confused in how to create structure and write code for seperate pages and test cases .

I want a proper architecture for my project but im not able t do that.. please help me..

Re: I want to start working in POM .Can anybody guide me how to start working with it

Akshat Gupta
Hi Anshita,

Learn Maven, there you will get complete structure knowledge about POM file. It's good to use pom for better and faster accessibility.

Thanks.