Invoking the Maven-install task

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

I am trying to do a local maven install of the selenium codebase, but I am not able to figure out how to go about doing it.

This is what I keep hitting

10:56 $ ./go maven-install

go aborted!

/Users/krmahadevan/githome/OpenSource/selenium/rake-tasks/buck.rb:513:in `buck_cmd'

/Users/krmahadevan/githome/OpenSource/selenium/Rakefile:513:in `block in (root)'

/Users/krmahadevan/githome/OpenSource/selenium/Rakefile:511:in `block in (root)'

Tasks: TOP => maven-install

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks & Regards

Krishnan Mahadevan

Re: Invoking the Maven-install task

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

Simon

I was trying to make a change and a local maven install so that I could basically test out the changeset locally for functionality.

Any idea on what I can do to figure this out on my own ?