Is it possible to set autoplay-policy with chromeoptions.

Is it possible to set autoplay-policy with chromeoptions.

sridhar249
  • Open google chrome.
  • Go to chrome://flags/#autoplay-policy
  • Notice that auto play policy will set to Default.
I would like to know if we can pass the value for auto play policy to be "No user gesture is required" through chromeoptions.

I found this question, which is the same: https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/selenium/issues/5477, but could not find a solution.

Please help.

Re: Is it possible to set autoplay-policy with chromeoptions.

advanceautomation28
Below are the sites with all options listed out.. hope you can find what you are looking for.

https://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/chromedriver/capabilities
https://peter.sh/experiments/chromium-command-line-switches/

I found this question, which is the same: <a href="https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/selenium/issues/5477" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FSeleniumHQ%2Fselenium%2Fissues%2F5477\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHFC4HGYXHs3ddIVUHOHhJAYX68yg&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FSeleniumHQ%2Fselenium%2Fissues%2F5477\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHFC4HGYXHs3ddIVUHOHhJAYX68yg&#39;;return true;">https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/selenium/issues/5477, but could not find a solution.

Please help.

Re: Is it possible to set autoplay-policy with chromeoptions.

sridhar249
Thanks for the links.

I found the option that i am looking for in this link: https://peter.sh/experiments/chromium-command-line-switches/

The option is: --no-user-gesture-required